The H-1B Visa enables foreign nationals to enter the U.S. for the purpose of pursuing temporary work in a specialty occupation. A specialty occupation is one that requires theoretical and practical application of a body of highly specialized knowledge. H-1B Visa applicants must possess a Bachelor's Degree in the particular specialty field, or its equivalent, and must be sponsored by his or her employer.




For more information on Non-Immigrant Visas, please contact our office.